Hospitality Trade

We can search among some of the UK's leading insurance companies to arrange cover for your hospitality business such as Hotel, Public Houses, Bed & Breakfast, Restaurant & Takeaway to take care of your insurance needs.

Thanks to our strong relationships with these insurers, we can find the right cover for your business at a competitive price.

Many hospitality businesses don't realise they may need business interruption and employers' liability insurance. Do you hire temporary staff? What would happen if a flood, leak or even a small fire meant you had to cancel guests and lose your income? Make sure your business is protected.

Your cover could include the following and more:

Key covers

  • Trade Contents/Fixtures & Fittings
  • Stock Cover
  • Money
  • Business Interruption
  • Public, Products & Employer's Liability
  • Business interruption

Additional Optional Cover

  • Building
  • Subsidence
  • Deterioration of Stock
  • Loss of Licence
  • Commercial Legal Expenses
  • All Risk Cover Specified
  • Terrorism

Target markets

  • Hotels & Guesthouses (licensed/unlicensed)
  • Public Houses with/without accommodation
  • Bed & Breakfasts
  • Restaurants (including take-away services
  • Fish & Chips, Mobile Caterer & Takeaway Food Retailers

Relevant Exclusions

Exclusions or limitations apply.